Microsoft keeps focusing on refining the knowledge using its Android launcher, which is something which makes total sense because of the app is installed on the top Duo as the default experience.

A few days ago, the software giant has released a brand new update for that Microsoft Launcher, which time, only minor improvements are included, though they're obviously welcome for everybody.

The brand new release brings the version number to 6.2.200706.8987, and based on the official changelog, what you're getting is an update for the app icons and the fonts which are used by Microsoft launcher.

There's also improvements for that app folder layout and also the gesture support, as well as additional refinements for that performance of the launcher.

Microsoft says a number of other known bugs are getting fixed too in this update, but no further specifics happen to be provided in this regard.

Microsoft Launcher for Android

Microsoft Launcher has become a must-have tool for the typical Microsoft user on Android, as it offers deep integration of services launched through the Redmond-based software giant on mobile platforms.

For example, among the features that I make use of the most may be the Sticky Notes support. On Windows 10, I personally use Sticky Notes every day in order to save very important quick notes and links, so with Microsoft Launcher placed on my Samsung Galaxy Note20, I can take all of this quite happy with me on the run.

At the same time, Microsoft Launcher also features the customization features that make an Android launcher really worth trying, including support for third-party icon packs. Quite simply, you are able to further change the look from the launcher by downloading other icon packs in the Google Play Store and then enabling them in Microsoft Launcher just like you'd do in Nova, for instance.

You can download the new Microsoft Launcherv for Android using this link.

Using an Android Phone like a Security Key for Google Accounts

Foldable Microsoft Surface Running Android Apps to produce in 2020

Microsoft's New Android Feature Should Launch on Windows 10 Too

The Dream of Running Android Apps on Windows 10 Is Finally Coming True

Microsoft Launcher for Android Gets New Update with Icon Improvements

Windows 11 Will Let Users Install Android Apps Using Stand-Alone APKs

How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10

the ,for ,microsoft ,launcher ,on ,of ,microsoft launcher ,for that ,of the ,on the ,for android

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

هزینه عمل لابیاپلاستی markazkharidcom یک انسان، یک حیوان بازی پارسیان - خرید فروشگاه معرفی اجناس امنیت اینترنت و حریم خصوصی Dragon MD نیازمندی های بازارچه96 - bazarche96.com مطالب اینترنتی بازی Gaiming
دزدگ